Office: MTH 4305
Email: cterry at umd dot edu
I am a Brin Postdoctoral Fellow in the Mathematics Department at the University of Maryland, College Park.
My research is in model theory and finite combinatorics. I received my Ph.D. at the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2016 under the supervision of Dave Marker and Dhruv Mubayi.
View my CV here.
- Jumps in speeds of hereditary properties in finite relational languages (with M. C. Laskowski)
- Uniformy bounded arrays and mutually algebraic structures (with M. C. Laskowski)
- Structure and regularity for subsets of groups with finite VC-dimension (with G. Conant and A. Pillay)
- A group version of stable regularity (with G. Conant and A. Pillay)
- Stable arithmetic regularity in the finite-field model (with J. Wolf)
- VCl-dimension and the jump to the fastest speed of a hereditary L-property, to appear, Proceedings of the AMS.
- Extremal theory of locally sparse multigraphs (with D. Mubayi)
- An extremal graph problem with a transcendental solution (with D. Mubayi), accepted, Comb. Probab. Comput.
- Structure and enumeration theorems for hereditary properties in finite relational languages, to appear, Ann. Pure Appl. Logic.
- On unavoidable induced subgraphs in large prime graphs (with M. Malliaris), to appear, Journal of Graph Theory.
- Discrete metric spaces: structure, enumeration, and 0-1 laws (with D. Mubayi), accepted, Journal of Symbolic Logic.
- Model theoretic properties of the Urysohn sphere (with G. Conant), Ann. Pure Appl. Logic 167 (2016), no. 1, 49-72.
Check out a map of the model theory universe.